Budtenders work in cannabis dispensaries where they use their knowledge of cannabis products to assist customers in making suitable selections. They process customers' payments, answer their questions, and educate customers on the safe use of cannabis products.
When interviewing Budtenders, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, efficiency, and sound knowledge of cannabis strains and their medicinal uses. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication and customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Budtenders:
1. What is the major difference between THC and CBD?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
2. What questions should you ask customers before recommending cannabis products?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, as well as communication and customer service skills.
3. What advice would you give to customers interested in edible dosing?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge as well as communication, customer service, and analytical skills.
4. What would you do if an enthusiastic customer was taking up a lot of your time on a busy day?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and customer service skills.
5. What interests you the most about the cannabis industry?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, passion, and enthusiasm.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources