Brokers operate in various fields of the finance and banking industries. Brokers act as intermediaries between the company and clients, facilitating deals, maintaining client relationships, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
When interviewing Brokers, the most suitable candidates will demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, sales skills, and experience in customer service. Be wary of candidates that have limited organizational skills, low drive or poor communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Brokers:
1. Describe a time when you advised a difficult client. What were his or her needs, and how did you assist him or her?
Demonstrates the ability to deal with difficult clients, as well as problem-solving skills.
2. How do you manage to keep up-to-date with information for clients?
Reveals organizational skills.
3. How do you build trust with your clients?
Reveals how the candidate builds and maintains a relationship with a client.
4. How do you assist a client in deciding what is best for him or her?
Demonstrates knowledge of the company's products, services, and policies.
5. Share an experience of when you were in a high-stress situation. How did you deal with it?
Reveals how the candidate deals with the pressures of multitasking and a fast-paced environment.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources