Interview Questions for Brokers:
1. Describe a time when you advised a difficult client. What were his or her needs, and how did you assist him or her?
Demonstrates the ability to deal with difficult clients, as well as problem-solving skills.
2. How do you manage to keep up-to-date with information for clients?
Reveals organizational skills.
3. How do you build trust with your clients?
Reveals how the candidate builds and maintains a relationship with a client.
4. How do you assist a client in deciding what is best for him or her?
Demonstrates knowledge of the company's products, services, and policies.
5. Share an experience of when you were in a high-stress situation. How did you deal with it?
Reveals how the candidate deals with the pressures of multitasking and a fast-paced environment.