Also known as registered representatives, share brokers, investment brokers or trading representatives, Stockbrokers provide investment advice to clients and are responsible for buying and selling shares on behalf of clients. Stockbrokers provide recommendations to clients after analyzing the performance of shares on the stock market.
When interviewing Stockbrokers, the most suitable candidate will be result-driven, able to make sound decisions under pressure, and have extensive knowledge of investment strategies. Be wary of candidates who lack knowledge of the latest financial news, have low energy and poor communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Stockbrokers:
1. What is the best investment decision you have made on behalf of clients?
Determines the candidate’s level of experience and knowledge of the stock market.
2. What methods would you use to source new clients?
Determines the candidate’s ability to think out of the box.
3. How do you stay abreast with the latest financial news?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge.
4. What would you do if you made a poor investment decision on behalf of a client?
Tests the candidate’s problem-solving skills and experience.
5. Which investment strategy do you use to find the best investment for a client?
Tests the candidate’s level of experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources