Interview Questions for Stockbrokers:
1. What is the best investment decision you have made on behalf of clients?
Determines the candidate’s level of experience and knowledge of the stock market.
2. What methods would you use to source new clients?
Determines the candidate’s ability to think out of the box.
3. How do you stay abreast with the latest financial news?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge.
4. What would you do if you made a poor investment decision on behalf of a client?
Tests the candidate’s problem-solving skills and experience.
5. Which investment strategy do you use to find the best investment for a client?
Tests the candidate’s level of experience.