Financial Planner Interview Questions:
1. How often would you analyze the financial status of a company and why?
Tests the candidate’s experience with debt management.
2. How would you determine if a company is profitable?
Reveals the candidate’s previous training and educational history.
3. How do you stay up-to-date with the latest finance industry trends and regulations?
Shows the candidate’s ability to stay up-to-date on industry developments.
4. Can you describe the most difficult debt issue you’ve faced with a client? How did you handle it?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills.
5. How would you sell your financial services to a new client?
Tests the candidate’s communication skills and ability to find clients.