Financial Planners analyze the financial statements of a company or individual to identify risks, rewards, and opportunities. Also referred to as Wealth Management Advisors, these qualified experts are responsible for analyzing financial statuses, developing budgets, and preparing analysis reports.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Financial Planner Job Description Template:
We are on the hunt for a professional and talented Financial Planner to join our finance department. We want a self-motivated individual that will ensure our clients make wise and profitable decisions to meet their financial goals. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our client’s finances, acting as a trusted advisor in areas such as investments, savings, and debt management.
In addition to being an effective communicator, you should be highly-analytical and customer-oriented. The perfect candidate for this position is a qualified professional who has experience in providing effective financial advice to a variety of individuals and businesses.
- Evaluate clients’ financial documents including their income, expenses, and liabilities.
- Offer support and guidance in financial, insurance and investment planning.
- Create strategic financial plans and budgets for clients.
- Monitor clients' needs and adjust their financial plans accordingly.
- Prepare financial and business analysis reports.
- Present and market financial products and services.
- Find potential clients and foster long-lasting relationships.
- Ensure you stay updated on the latest regulations, practices and financial products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Aptitude to analyze large amounts of financial data and comply with regulations.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving abilities.