Interview Questions for Bridal Stylists:
1. Tell me about the most challenging customer you've assisted. What did you learn?
Assesses whether the candidate’s experience matches the job requirements and also reveals potential weaknesses.
2. A customer sets her heart on a gown with an unflattering fit. How do you respond?
Reveals the candidate's interpersonal skills, as well as whether they demonstrate a customer-oriented approach.
3. Can you describe trends in bridal styling and accessories you've noticed?
Highlights industry knowledge and also potential weaknesses.
4. You see a stain on a bridal gown to be collected within an hour. What do you do?
Tests problem-solving skills and reveals how the candidate performs under pressure.
5. Can you describe the most beautiful wedding gown you've ever seen?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge of wedding gown styles and their familiarity with fashion industry terminology.