Interview Questions for Personal Stylists:
1. Can you tell me about how you selected your interview outfit?
Tests knowledge of style and wardrobe choices, and reveals communication skills.
2. Describe the most challenging person you have styled. What did you learn?
Reveals more about the candidate, their styling process, and willingness to learn.
3. Describe a celebrity whose style you admire. What makes them so well-dressed?
Tests the ability to identify good style choices.
4. Can you describe how you would go about selecting clothes for a new client?
Reveals style knowledge, as well as communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
5. What would you consider the most rewarding aspect of being a personal stylist?
Reveals interests, strengths, and may also highlight potential weaknesses.