Also known as Bicycle Couriers or Bike Messengers, Bike Couriers use bicycles to perform deliveries. They ensure that documents, medical supplies, and other items are not damaged in transit, verify recipients’ addresses, and provide regular updates to the dispatch staff.
When interviewing Bike Couriers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, good physical stamina, and sound knowledge of road safety regulations. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication, time management, and problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Bike Couriers:
1. What would you do if your bike sustained a puncture and you had an important document to deliver?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving and communication skills.
2. How do you ensure that packages are not damaged in transit?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to take precautions as well as problem-solving skills.
3. What would you do in situations where it is inadvisable to ride a bike due to poor weather conditions?
Demonstrates the candidate's resourcefulness, problem-solving skills, and experience.
4. What factors should you consider when planning delivery routes?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
5. What measures do you take to prevent accidents and injuries?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of road safety regulations as well as experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources