Interview Questions for Messengers:
1. Can you describe how you would plan your delivery route?
Reveals foresight, plus organizational and time management skills.
2. How would you transport multiple heavy items by foot?
Assesses problem-solving skills and creativity.
3. What would you do if you tripped and dropped a fragile package?
Tests accountability and customer service skills.
4. What would you do if you went to deliver a package, but the recipient wasn't available?
Highlights problem-solving abilities.
5. What would you do if you knew that you would not make a delivery on time?
Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills.