Messengers deliver documents and other parcels to their intended recipients. Messengers are sometimes referred to as Couriers or Delivery Boys.
When interviewing Messengers, the ideal candidate will possess the ability to follow instructions, plus sound knowledge of the areas in which they will be collecting and delivering packages. Be dubious of candidates who lack time management, as well as customer service and troubleshooting skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Messengers:
1. Can you describe how you would plan your delivery route?
Reveals foresight, plus organizational and time management skills.
2. How would you transport multiple heavy items by foot?
Assesses problem-solving skills and creativity.
3. What would you do if you tripped and dropped a fragile package?
Tests accountability and customer service skills.
4. What would you do if you went to deliver a package, but the recipient wasn't available?
Highlights problem-solving abilities.
5. What would you do if you knew that you would not make a delivery on time?
Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources