Interview Questions for Bid Managers:
1. What would you consider the most rewarding project you’ve worked on thus far, and why?
Reveals the candidate's passions and industry knowledge, and may provide insight into their long-term goals.
2. Can you describe how you would prepare a bid?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of the bidding process as well as their overall suitability for the role.
3. What, in your opinion, are the main reasons a bid would be rejected?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge and level of expertise.
4. Can you describe how you would find bid opportunities?
Tests the candidate's industry knowledge and research skills.
5. Describe the most challenging bid you’ve worked on. What did you learn from the process?
Assesses the candidate's ability to deal with challenges and to learn from them.