Interview Questions for BI Consultants:
1. What is your preferred visualization tool to use for presentations?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge and use of BI tools in the past.
2. What are some unique business insights you've drawn from previous projects?
Assesses the candidate's critical thinking skills and experience.
3. Why do you think BI is important for companies today?
Reveals the candidate's understanding of business intelligence in the modern world.
4. How would you use incomplete data sets in your visualizations?
Assesses the candidate's creative thinking and problem-solving ability.
5. How would you handle a client disputing the validity of your work?
Reveals how the candidate would handle conflict in a professional setting.