Interview Questions for Behavioral Health Technicians:
1. Can you tell us about a patient crisis you've experienced?
Demonstrates how the candidate handles a crisis.
2. What is the most serious behavior disorder you've worked with?
Tests the candidate's experience with difficult or extreme cases.
3. What has been your most rewarding experience in this field?
Reveals the candidate's passion for behavioral healthcare.
4. What non-verbal cues do you look out for?
Highlights the candidate's observational abilities and subject matter expertise.
5. You disagree with a treatment plan prescribed by a psychiatrist. What do you do?
Examines the candidate's ability to communicate concerns, but to ultimately follow instructions provided by medical professionals.