Interview Questions for Behavior Technicians
1. Why should we hire you as a behavior technician?
Reveals more about the candidate’s character and willingness to advance the organization.
2. How do you deal with aggressive patients?
Tests interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
3. Describe a time when you made a mistake during a task. How did you fix it?
Reveals the candidate's ability to learn from mistakes.
4. Tell us about a typical day in your job. How do you go about it?
Demonstrates time management and organizational skills.
5. Describe your expertise in skill acquisition and behavior reduction.
Tests a candidate's knowledge of the role.