Interview Questions for Bakery Assistants:
1. Which skills would you say are needed to be a good bakery assistant?
Assesses the candidate's insight into the role and reveals their skills and suitability.
2. Can you explain how you'd package a dozen elaborately decorated cupcakes?
Highlights the candidate's experience and knowledge, and demonstrates levels of care and precaution.
3. A customer complains about the quality of a purchased item. How do you respond?
Reveals the candidate's problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
4. Can you tell me how you would ensure that ingredients are used before expiry?
Demonstrates the candidate's organizational abilities, as well as their communication skills.
5. You come across a huge cooking oil spill in the kitchen. What do you do?
Evaluates the candidate's ability and skills to maintain a clean and safe kitchen environment.