AZ DZ Drivers are licensed to transport freight across the Canadian border, by being qualified to drive both the DZ weight class trucks, as well as the heavier AZ trucks. Their duties include driving trucks and trailers over long distances, planning routes, and ensuring that freight is delivered on time.
When interviewing AZ DZ Drivers, top-notch candidates will exhibit extensive experience in driving trucks across long distances, as well as clean driving records. Avoid candidates who lack experience in driving either AZ or DZ class vehicles and those who demonstrate limited knowledge of navigation.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for AZ DZ Drivers:
1. Can you describe how driving AZ and DZ vehicles differ?
Evaluates the candidate’s knowledge and experience in driving both vehicle classes.
2. How would you ensure that your truck has enough gas for a remote delivery?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and their ability to be proactive.
3. A cow suddenly runs in front of your truck on a country road. How do you react?
Asessess the candidate’s experience and their ability to take appropriate action in stressful situations.
4. Can you tell me about a time when you completed a complex trip successfully?
Highlights the candidate's skills and whether the described scenario aligns with job requirements.
5. A road closure due to an accident delays a delivery by hours. How do you react?
Reveals the candidate’s communication skills, as well as their ability to follow procedures.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources