Interview Questions for AutoCAD Drafters:
1. What would you say are the advantages of working with AutoCAD?
Demonstrates an understanding of AutoCAD features.
2. What techniques do you use to create rough design drafts?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical and design skills.
3. How do you organize and prioritize your work?
Demonstrates the candidate’s project management skills.
4. Can you tell me more about vertical integration in AutoCAD?
Shows a deeper understanding of AutoCAD and its features.
5. What was the most challenging project you worked on previously?
Highlights the candidate’s skills and previous work experience.