AutoCAD Drafters are responsible for designing and programming Computer-Aided Design (CAD) models for construction and engineering. They specialize in working with AutoCAD software in which they generate Solid and Surface models from basic blueprints, design schematics, and from scratch.
When interviewing AutoCAD Drafters, suitable candidates will have advanced knowledge of CAD and AutoCAD software, high-level design skills, and good communication skills. Be wary of candidates with poor time management skills and those who are unable to work to a deadline.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for AutoCAD Drafters:
1. What would you say are the advantages of working with AutoCAD?
Demonstrates an understanding of AutoCAD features.
2. What techniques do you use to create rough design drafts?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical and design skills.
3. How do you organize and prioritize your work?
Demonstrates the candidate’s project management skills.
4. Can you tell me more about vertical integration in AutoCAD?
Shows a deeper understanding of AutoCAD and its features.
5. What was the most challenging project you worked on previously?
Highlights the candidate’s skills and previous work experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources