Interview Questions for Audio Video Technicians:
1. Why is it important to map out sound areas before an event?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of proper Sound Engineering techniques.
2. How would you ensure everyone in the audience can see the presenter?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of projection and video monitoring techniques.
3. What sound mixing systems are you most familiar with?
Reveals areas of expertise and highlights gaps in knowledge.
4. The video signal is lost during an event. How do you solve this problem?
Highlights the candidate’s troubleshooting skills.
5. What are some of the biggest live events you have worked on?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights relevant skills.