Interview Questions for Assistant Film Directors:
1. What software would you use to draft tentative shooting schedules?
Investigates familiarity with pertinent scheduling solutions.
2. How would you customize the shooting schedule to absorb unanticipated hindrances?
Elucidates perceptions about timing plus foresight.
3. Which strategies would help to settle scheduling-related disagreements?
Evaluates discernment, impartiality, and problem-solving abilities.
4. How would you signal the filming crew shortly before shooting is resumed?
Tests the ability to grasp the crew's attention without distracting actors from subsequent work.
5. Which of your other functions are instrumental in bolstering the duties of film directors?
Assesses ideas about intrinsic job-related value.