Asset Managers trade, manage and invest assets such as capital, bonds, stocks, precious metals, commodities and real estate on behalf of their clients. They advise their clients on the acquisition of assets and monitor, negotiate and implement programs to increase asset value and revenue.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Asset Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a results-driven Asset Manager to provide recommendations on asset acquisition and manage a portfolio of assets, increasing their value and minimizing risks. The Asset Manager will be tasked with conducting risk analyses, preparing financial, asset management and investment reports, reviewing policies and developing strategies to maximize asset growth.
To be successful as an Asset Manager you should be strategically minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ultimately, an outstanding Asset Manager should have a strong financial background, excellent organizational skills and be a formidable negotiator.
Asset Manager Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients, determining their needs and requirements, providing strategic advice and managing their assets accordingly.
- Preparing risk analyses and financial, investment and asset management reports.
- Creating, organizing and managing client portfolios.
- Monitoring asset performance and recommending corrective measures.
- Developing strategies to increase ROI and minimize risk factors and losses.
- Reviewing policies and making recommendations for potential adjustments.
- Researching relevant markets and identifying trends and patterns.
- Collaborating with the asset management team, company analysts and senior executives.
- Liaising and negotiating with fund directors, property managers, attorneys, auditors, etc.
Asset Manager Requirements:
- Degree in business, finance or related field.
- Previous experience as an analyst or asset manager.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and industry related software.
- Strong financial background with experience in financial modeling.
- Strategically minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Skilled negotiator.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources