Interview Questions for Arbitrators:
1. Do you believe you are qualified for this position?
Reveals relevant qualifications and experience for the position.
2. Can you describe the duties of an arbitrator?
Reveals the candidates' knowledge of the position and what is expected of him or her.
3. What methods do you use to mediate a discussion?
Demonstrates the ability to remain neutral and facilitate communication between parties.
4. How do you plan and organize your work?
Demonstrates time management and organizational skills.
5. Can you describe the process of deducing an appropriate conclusion and agreement?
Demonstrates the procedure of drawing a fair conclusion.