Arbitrators facilitate communication between disputing parties. The responsibilities of Arbitrators include facilitating negotiations, settling disputes and applying the law and procedures to reach mutual agreements.
When interviewing Arbitrators, the most suitable candidate should demonstrate solid interpersonal skills, strong knowledge of mediation tactics, and organizational skills. Avoid candidates with limited experience in arbitration, poor conflict resolution skills, and who lack the ability to remain neutral.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Arbitrators:
1. Do you believe you are qualified for this position?
Reveals relevant qualifications and experience for the position.
2. Can you describe the duties of an Arbitrator?
Reveals the candidates' knowledge of the position and what is expected of him or her.
3. What methods do you use to mediate a discussion?
Demonstrates the ability to remain neutral and facilitate communication between parties.
4. How do you plan and organize your work?
Demonstrates time management and organizational skills.
5. Can you describe the process of deducing an appropriate conclusion and agreement?
Demonstrates the procedure of drawing a fair conclusion.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources