Apprentices acquire specialized skills under the tutelage of experienced colleagues. They have different responsibilities depending on their field but are typically paid while they receive supervised training and classroom education. Apprentices may also be required to update records and complete written tasks.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Apprentice Job Description Template
We are searching for a driven, enthusiastic Apprentice to join our team. The Apprentice's responsibilities include learning and developing practical skills, participating in classes and workshops on and offsite, observing all health and safety codes, completing tests and assignments, as well as delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders. You should be well-organized, flexible, and willing to assist wherever possible.
To be successful as an Apprentice, you must have great time management skills and be willing to fit into the existing staff structure. Outstanding Apprentices are those who respond well to criticism, build good relationships with colleagues, and ultimately make a lasting impression.
- Attending workshops, and participating in as many learning opportunities as possible.
- Assisting within the relevant department, but also learning about other aspects of the company.
- Observing health and safety procedures.
- Completing all tests, presentations, and other required evaluations.
- Working in the office and traveling to other sites when required.
- Positively receiving feedback.
- Attending meetings and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Keeping a log of everything learned.
- Building professional relationships with colleagues and clients.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Driver's license recommended.
- Good physical strength and hand-eye coordination may be required.
- Good time management, critical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- A growth mindset and passion for learning.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources