Apprentices learn skills under the guidance of experienced workers. They have varying responsibilities depending on their field and are typically paid while they receive supervised training and education. Apprentices may also be required to update records, complete tests, assignments, and deliver presentations.
When interviewing Apprentices, the best candidates will display great passion, diligence, and respect for the workplace. Be wary of candidates who lack energy and good time management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Apprentices:
1. What makes you a good candidate for this apprenticeship?
Tests knowledge of the field and how much research was done beforehand.
2. What skills do you have that will benefit you during your apprenticeship?
Tests existing skill level and understanding of the role.
3. Can you mention a time when your leadership abilities were tested?
Demonstrates leadership qualities and reveals more about the candidate's character.
4. Can you describe a time when you resolved an argument with another employee?
Tests interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
5. What do you hope to achieve during this apprenticeship?
Reveals long and short-term goals.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources