Interview Questions for Apprentices:
1. What makes you a good candidate for this apprenticeship?
Tests knowledge of the field and how much research was done beforehand.
2. What skills do you have that will benefit you during your apprenticeship?
Tests existing skill level and understanding of the role.
3. Can you mention a time when your leadership abilities were tested?
Demonstrates leadership qualities and reveals more about the candidate's character.
4. Can you describe a time when you resolved an argument with another employee?
Tests interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
5. What do you hope to achieve during this apprenticeship?
Reveals long and short-term goals.