Appointment Setters contact leads to schedule meetings between potential clients and Sales Representatives. Though not sales staff themselves, Appointment Setters may provide basic information about the products or services for sale by the company.
When interviewing Appointment Setters, the most suitable candidate will be energetic, persuasive, and target-driven. Be wary of candidates who demonstrate poor verbal, computer, and organizational skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Appointment Setters:
1. How does the role of an Appointment Setter differ from that of a Sales Representative?
Demonstrates knowledge about both positions.
2. What are the most effective strategies for securing an appointment?
Reveals work experience, interpersonal skills, and overall suitability for the role.
3. What would you do if a potential client kept postponing their appointment?
Tests problem-solving and communication skills.
4. What would you do if you could not contact a potential client?
Assesses problem-solving abilities.
5. How would you ensure that you kept an accurate record of calls placed?
Shows organizational and computer skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources