Interview Questions for Advertising Managers:
1. Can you tell us about an ad campaign you managed that you are particularly proud of?
Assesses the candidate's experience in the advertising world and their verbal skills in defining the campaign.
2. How would you persuade a client to use social media as an advertising platform?
Evaluates the candidate's method of dealing with clients, as well as their knowledge of the role social media plays in advertising.
3. How do you analyze and determine the best media to use for a product or service?
Establishes the candidate's knowledge of advertising across a broad range of media options.
4. How would you communicate a client's needs to your creative team?
Tests the candidate's ability to lead and to communicate effectively with other staff members.
5. What do you do to stay in touch with current advertising trends?
Examines the candidate's industry knowledge and resourcefulness.