Advertising Account Executive Job Description Template
We are looking for an innovative advertising account executive to act as a go-between for our company's creative team and our clients. Your responsibilities will include determining the client's needs, explaining the creative process, recommending solutions, and overseeing the creative team.
To be a successful advertising account executive, you should motivate the creative team to exceed the client's expectations and expertly manage their budget. Ultimately, a top-class advertising account executive is detail-oriented and organized.
Advertising Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Sourcing new clients and negotiating contracts with them.
- Meeting with clients regularly and serving as the contact between them and the creative team.
- Discussing ideas and advertising strategies with clients and assisting them in developing advertising campaigns.
- Presenting creative concepts to clients for approval and making sure they are in line with the client’s brand guidelines.
- Managing the budgets clients allocate toward the advertising campaigns.
- Collaborating with the creative team to design creative campaigns on behalf of the client.
- Ensuring that the creative team completes all projects on time and within budget.
- Addressing issues and delays in the project.
- Delivering the completed project to the client.
- Liaising with clients to organize promotional events that fit in with the goals of the marketing campaign.
Advertising Account Executive Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or another relevant field.
- At least three year's experience as an advertising account executive or in a related position.
- Excellent understanding of advertising methods and techniques.
- Great ability to manage budgets on behalf of clients.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- The ability to cope with pressure and keep to tight deadlines.
- An outgoing and pleasant personality.
- Be able to work as part of a team of creative staff members.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.