Interview Questions for Advertising Executives:
1. What are your steps to determine clients' campaign needs and preferences?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge and experience in managing accounts, and their ability to ensure that campaigns meet clients' requirements.
2. Can you explain your approach to briefing the design team?
Assesses the candidate's experience in leading design teams, and their ability to provide key information.
3. Which methods have you found effective in identifying new business leads?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge and experience in business expansion initiatives, and their ability to identify suitable opportunities.
4. Can you describe a major advertising campaign you managed?
Evaluates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience, as well as their ability to perform the duties of an advertising executive.
5. Which software would you recommend to manage campaigns? Why?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge and competency in campaign management and CRM software.