Advertising executives lead advertising campaigns. They consult with key clients and resolve issues, manage campaign budgets and design teams, and contribute to business expansion initiatives.
When interviewing advertising executives, look for candidates with a solid track record in advertising and the ability to establish advertising agencies as industry leaders. Avoid candidates with limited leadership and collaboration skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Advertising Executives:
1. What are your steps to determine clients' campaign needs and preferences?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge and experience in managing accounts, and their ability to ensure that campaigns meet clients' requirements.
2. Can you explain your approach to briefing the design team?
Assesses the candidate's experience in leading design teams, and their ability to provide key information.
3. Which methods have you found effective in identifying new business leads?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge and experience in business expansion initiatives, and their ability to identify suitable opportunites.
4. Can you describe a major advertising campaign you managed?
Evaluates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience, as well as their ability to perform the duties of an advertising executive.
5. Which software would you recommend to manage campaigns? Why?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge and competency in campaign mangement and CRM software.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources