Interview Questions for Administrative Associates:
1. Can you describe the skills you've relied upon in this role?
Reveals the candidate's skills, as well as their understanding of the job requirements.
2. Which system have you found works the best for tracking expenditure?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and knowledge of managing expenses.
3. Which software has made your payroll administration tasks easier, and why?
Evaluates the candidate's competency with industry software, and also reveals potential weaknesses.
4. A manager insists that you refund unapproved hotel expenses. How do you respond?
Shows the candidate's communication and problem-solving skills, as well as their ability to respond appropriately.
5. A colleague asks for details about the salary of a co-worker. What do you do?
Highlights the candidate's professionalism in dealing with highly confidential information they have access to.