Interview Questions for Senior Administrative Assistants:
1. How would you begin each day to ensure that the office runs smoothly?
Examines prior experience plus the ability to foresee and accommodate staff's needs.
2. Which filing systems are you accustomed to using?
3. What would you do if you had to interrupt an important meeting?
Tests knowledge about appropriate steps in urgent situations, and interpersonal skills.
4. What protective measures would you observe when working with confidential data?
Assesses the ability to file and obtain data without compromising it.
5. Which data should not be stored on the cloud?
Reveals an understanding of pertinent legislation.