Interview Questions for Activities Directors:
1. Which factors do you consider when planning events?
Highlights the ability to predict requisite resources and accommodations.
2. How many activities would you aim to plan per week?
Reveals perceptions about expected outputs.
3. How would you tailor activities to suit wheelchair users?
Examines sensitivity to physical differences plus the ability to not compromise on the quality of occupants' experiences.
4. When would you begin advertising planned activities?
Illustrates the advertising experience.
5. How would you evaluate the success of an event?
Tests knowledge of appropriate evaluation tools and procedures.