Activities Directors create programs that include engaging recreational activities such as banquets, ceramics, and games evenings. These professionals often work with elderly individuals.
When interviewing Activities Directors, the ideal candidate should be flexible, with the ability to adapt activities based on occupants' needs. Be wary of disorganized individuals who exhibit low energy levels.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Activities Directors:
1. Which factors do you consider when planning events?
Highlights the ability to predict requisite resources and accommodations.
2. How many activities would you aim to plan per week?
Reveals perceptions about expected outputs.
3. How would you tailor activities to suit wheelchair users?
Examines sensitivity to physical differences plus the ability to not compromise on the quality of occupants' experiences.
4. When would you begin advertising planned activities?
Illustrates advertising experience.
5. How would you evaluate the success of an event?
Tests knowledge of appropriate evaluation tools and procedures.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources