Recreation Specialists organize activities that interest or serve a community. The Recreation Specialist is responsible for finding facilitators for classes and activities and booking appropriate venues.
When interviewing Recreation Specialists the ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills. Be wary of candidates with poor organization and planning skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Recreation Specialists:
1. What types of activities have you organized?
Reveals the candidate's experience.
2. Are you comfortable working with people of all ages, with disabilities, and from different cultural groups?
Shows the candidate's willingness to work with a range of people.
3. What is the primary goal of recreational activities for the elderly compared to young children?
Reveals whether the candidate understands the purpose of recreational activities.
4. How do you maintain control and ensure the safety of large participant groups?
Shows the candidate's experience and ability to manage groups of people.
5. How do you deal with a conflict between participants?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources