Interview Questions for Youth Support Workers:
1. What are the most prominent inequities in our vicinity?
Tests for evidence of critical community engagement.
2. Which core phenomena underpin homelessness?
Highlights knowledge about housing and family-related vulnerabilities.
3. Which nearby facilities should homeless youth be familiar with?
Evaluates the acquaintance with pertinent nearby resources.
4. How would you solidify the unemployed youth's job-seeking endeavors?
Reviews the ability to issue career-related guidance.
5. When would reunification be inappropriate?
Inspects perceptions about adoptive family connections.