Interview Questions for Wholesale Account Managers:
1. Where would you locate bulk purchasers?
Evaluates research techniques.
2. How would you preserve profitable relationships?
Demonstrates sales and relationship-building capacities.
3. What would you do if a prominent client wanted to terminate a contract?
Illustrates analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving techniques.
4. How would you bolster upselling initiatives?
Reveals knowledge about gainful sales strategies.
5. Have you ever battled to realize sales goals?
Indicates honesty, subsequent professional development, and prospective skills shortages.