Interview Questions for Warehouse Helpers:
1. What steps would you take to maximize warehouse storage space?
Demonstrates the candidate’s industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
2. What precautions should you take when operating a forklift?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of warehouse safety practices as well as their logic and experience.
3. What measures would you take to ensure that outgoing merchandise did not sustain damage during transit?
Highlights the candidate’s industry knowledge, problem-solving skills, and experience.
4. What would you do if you noticed a co-worker stealing merchandise?
Assesses the candidate’s honesty as well as their ability to follow company protocol.
5. What are some of the challenges typically experienced by warehouse helpers on a busy day, and how would you resolve it?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of standard warehouse practices, as well as their problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills.