Interview Questions for Volunteer Mentors:
1. How would you structure goal-setting activities?
Discerns the potential to steer goal actualization.
2. How would you detect your mentees' psychosocial challenges?
Evaluates perceptiveness plus interpersonal abilities.
3. Which nearby activities would you urge your mentees to partake in?
Illustrates familiarity with enriching resources.
4. How would you combat your mentee's engagement in illicit activities?
Examines mentorship techniques.
5. Where would you seek supervision while working on difficult tasks?
Reveals knowledge about pertinent help-seeking avenues.