Interview Questions for Volunteers:
1. What makes you a good fit for this volunteer position?
Reveals more about the candidate and why they want to work for the organization.
2. Can you describe your previous volunteer experience?
Tests level of experience, skills, and the candidate’s potential.
3. Describe a time when you resolved a disagreement. What did you learn?
Assesses active listening and conflict resolution skills, as well as the willingness to learn.
4. Can you describe why you would like to work for this organization?
Highlights knowledge about the organization and overall suitability for the position.
5. Do you have any questions related to the organization or this volunteer position?
Gauges the candidate's understanding of the role and might also reveal their areas of interest.