Interview Questions for Ultrasound Technicians:
1. What procedures do you find best to maintain the sonographic equipment?
Demonstrates candidates' technical skills.
2. What methods do you use to explain ultrasound procedures to patients to keep them calm and reassured?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal and patient service skills.
3. How do you organize and maintain patient records?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational skills and attention to detail.
4. Can you describe a time when you reacted negatively to an anomaly in an image in front of the patient? How did you react when the patient questioned you?
Demonstrates candidates' ability to remain calm under pressure, as well as their problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
5. How do you handle being overloaded at work?
Demonstrates candidates' ability to work in a stressful environment.