Job post duration
Searchable CV database
Job post distribution
Employee.ie is a general job board for the Irish market. The site is completely free and offers a longer than average posting duration. The platform also provides a searchable resume database and employer dashboard but lacks more advanced features, such as job post distribution to other platforms, highlighted postings, and AI-candidate matching.
While the site attracts very little traffic in comparison to other local sites, such as Jobs.ie and IrishJobs.ie, employers may still want to include it in their channel selection when advertising job vacancies to broaden their reach at no additional cost.
- It is free to post jobs and search for resumes.
- Job postings are live for 45 days.
- Up to three images and one video can be included with each job ad.
- Employers can manage their job posts and applicants from a convenient online dashboard.
- The platform features an employer directory, where companies can list their profiles.
- The account registration and job posting processes are quick and easy.
- Employers must have at least one active job posting to access the CV database.
- There are no add-on features or additional plans for increased job post visibility and exposure.
- The site lacks advanced hiring tools, such as job post syndication and AI-candidate matching.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Employee.ie.
It is free to post a job on Employee.ie.
How to Post a Job on Employee.ie:
Three steps for posting a job on Employee.ie.
Posting a job on Employee.ie.
Create an account.
Go to the Employee.ie home page and click on "Register" toward the top-right corner of the page.
Click on "Register" beneath "Register as an Employer."
Complete the online form.
Click on "Post Job."
Click on "My Account" toward the top-right corner of the page and select the "Post Job" button on your account page.
Create and publish your job ad.
Complete the online form with details about the vacancy you want to advertise, screening questions, and your contact information, and select an application method. You can also upload media files to enhance your listing. When complete, click on "Submit Job" to publish your job post.
Employee.ie vs. Jobs.ie:
Unlike Jobs.ie, Employee.ie is completely free, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget. However, Employee.ie attracts far less traffic than Jobs.ie, which may impact the number of applications employers receive. Jobs.ie also offers more advanced features, including a smart candidate filter and a mobile app.
Employee.ie vs. IrishJobs.ie:
IrishJobs.ie does not offer any free posting options, whereas Employee.ie is completely free. Both platforms provide a resume database, but only Employee.ie offers an online self-posting feature. IrishJobs.ie, on the other hand, attracts a larger audience and offers more advanced features, including a smart candidate filter function.
Employee.ie vs. RecruitIreland.com:
RecruitIreland.com attracts slightly more traffic than Employee.ie and has a more attractive user interface. However, unlike Employee.ie, RecruitIreland.com does not have a free posting option, and posts are only live for 30 days, compared to 45 days on Employee.ie. Unlike the latter, RecruitIreland.com lacks a searchable resume database.
Jan 01, 2014
Number of Employees
What is Employee.ie?
Employee.ie is a job site that caters to job seekers and employers in Ireland.
What does it cost to post a job on Employee.ie?
It is free to post jobs on Employee.ie.
How do I create and account on Employee.ie?
- Go to the Employee.ie website.
- Click on "Register" toward the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the "Register" button beneath "Register as an Employer."
- Complete the online form.
- Click on "Register."
How do you delete a job post on Employee.ie?
- Log in to your Employee.ie account.
- From your "My Employment Account" page, select the "Jobs" button.
- Click on the trash can icon beside the listing you want to remove.
- Click on "Yes" to confirm your decision to delete the listing.