Transaction Managers manage real estate transactions. Transaction Managers evaluate the financial viability of real estate deals and update contracts to benefit the organization and prevent future legal incidents.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Transaction Manager Job Description Templates
We are looking for an accomplished Transaction Manager to oversee real estate deals. The Transaction Manager's duties include conducting transaction management projects and overseeing the entire lease agreement process. You should also be committed to providing excellent customer service.
To be successful as a Transaction Manager, you should be a strategic thinker and demonstrate proficiency in developing transaction plans. Ultimately, a top-notch Transaction Manager should possess superior organizational and management abilities.
Transaction Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing transactions in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with superiors to create strategic facility objectives.
- Creating strategic long-term plans to achieve goals.
- Developing and overseeing transaction plans and real estate projects.
- Overseeing facility acquisition.
- Preparing real estate leases and owner property agreements.
- Evaluating dates, contract options, and preparing strategic direction.
Transaction Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management or Real Estate.
- Previous experience in Project Management or Commercial Real Estate.
- A strategic thinker.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- Strong knowledge of legal procedures and policies.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Highly dependable.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources