Interview Questions for Transaction Managers:
1. What do you believe are the most important traits a transaction manager should have?
Reveals knowledge of the position and professional key attributes.
2. What is the most difficult transaction you have dealt with?
Indicates the ability to overcome challenges in a timely manner as well as customer service abilities.
3. Do you prefer working alone or within a team?
The candidate should be able to contribute to a team effort and work well with little or no supervision.
4. What have you done to improve yourself in this industry?
Reveals professional development activities and ambitions.
5. How do you maintain the organization?
Provides insight into organizational abilities, time management, and the ability to prioritize.