Interview Questions for Tire Technicians:
1. What system do you use to inspect and assess tire damage?
Indicates knowledge of best practices and shows critical thinking skills.
2. How would you inform a customer that all their tires need to be replaced?
Displays the candidate’s ability to communicate clearly and relay unpleasant information.
3. Why did you decide to work as a tire technician?
Demonstrates the character of the candidate and their passion for the industry.
4. What do you think is the most difficult part of being a tire technician?
Highlights potential problem areas.
5. What was the most difficult fitment or repair job you performed?
Highlights the extent of the candidate’s knowledge and skills.