Telesales Managers are responsible for coordinating and mentoring the Telesales team. They are tasked with developing and implementing sales strategies, training new staff members, monitoring sales performance, handling customer complaints, and compiling company sales reports.
When interviewing Telesales Managers, the ideal candidate will have strong managerial skills, working experience in Telesales, and the ability to multitask. Be wary of candidates with poor interpersonal skills, and those who are not comfortable compiling and presenting reports.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Telesales Managers:
1. What skills do you think Telesales Managers need to be successful?
Highlights the candidate’s nature and inherent managerial skills.
2. How would you adapt scripts and answer sheets to increase sales?
Reveals the candidate’s analytical and communication skills.
3. What techniques do you use to ensure your staff meet their sales targets?
Demonstrates the candidate’s managerial skills.
4. How do you deal with irate customers?
Shows the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
5. What would you say is the most difficult part of being a Telesales Manager?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals gaps in knowledge.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources