Interview Questions for Telesales Managers:
1. What skills do you think telesales managers need to be successful?
Highlights the candidate’s nature and inherent managerial skills.
2. How would you adapt scripts and answer sheets to increase sales?
Reveals the candidate’s analytical and communication skills.
3. What techniques do you use to ensure your staff meet their sales targets?
Demonstrates the candidate’s managerial skills.
4. How do you deal with irate customers?
Shows the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
5. What would you say is the most difficult part of being a telesales manager?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals gaps in knowledge.