Interview Questions for Telesales Executives:
1. What are some of the challenges that prevent telesales executives from achieving sales and call volume targets?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
2. How do sales scripts assist in closing sales?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
3. How would you deal with an irate prospect who was unhappy with the timing of your call?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to remain calm as well as communication and customer service skills.
4. How would you handle a customer who was undecided about purchasing an additional product?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge as well as communication, negotiation, and consultative sales skills.
5. What would you do if a potential customer was simply uninterested in our company offerings?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills.