Telecaller Job Description Template
We are searching for an engaged telecaller to boost sales by reaching out to current and possible clients. To this end, the telecaller will be required to obtain lists of individuals' information, and to source data for additional members of the target audience. You should also jot down important notes during conversations to facilitate follow-ups by our staff.
To be successful as a telecaller, you should be able to convince even the toughest of individuals to purchase our offerings. A remarkable telecaller will suggest ways in which clients' feedback can be utilized to improve our services.
- Studying the details of each offering and remaining abreast of updates to these offerings.
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals' contact details.
- Calling active and budding clients to encourage the purchase of items.
- Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Noting important details of each conversation.
- Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our sales team for closing.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others' dispositions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience as a telecaller or similar.
- Completion of a sales-related training program is preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Exposure to diverse viewpoints, cultural norms, and experiences.
- Superb verbal communication.
- Ability to switch your communication style on a whim.
- Superb interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills.
- Capacity to receive critique without internalizing it.