Telecommunications Managers manage the installation and upkeep of telecommunication systems. They also repair and replace pieces and equipment.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Telecommunications Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a highly analytical Telecommunications Manager to install and maintain telecommunications systems and equipment. Telecommunications Managers' responsibilities include addressing departmental and individual problems as well as troubleshooting weak areas. You should also deliver solid contributions to the development of the organization's telecommunications policies.
To be successful as a Telecommunications Manager, you should be computer literate and possess strong knowledge of networking equipment. Ultimately, a top-notch Telecommunications Manager should be a problem-solver and demonstrate excellent multitasking abilities.
Telecommunications Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining records on installation, repair, and equipment replacements.
- Identifying telecommunication needs.
- Researching developments in telecommunication technology.
- Consulting vendors and sales departments on new products and upgrades.
- Developing telecommunication policies.
- Installing telecommunication systems.
Telecommunications Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Prior experience as a Telecommunications Manager.
- Knowledge of networking equipment.
- Solid computer skills.
- Expertise in maintaining networking systems.
- Multitasking skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources