Technical Sourcers are HR Recruiters that source and hire candidates for highly technical and hard to fill positions.
When interviewing Technical Sourcers, suitable candidates will display excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Be wary of candidates with limited experience with social media marketing and digital networking.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Technical Sourcers:
1. What experience do you have recruiting through social media?
Demonstrates knowledge of online recruitment techniques and reveals gaps in knowledge.
2. What recruitment networking systems are you most familiar with?
Highlights areas of expertise.
3. What techniques should be used when screening candidates for technical positions?
Demonstrates the candidate’s screening and interviewing skills.
4. How would you ensure that selected candidates fully understood the requirements of the position?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication and investigative skills.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you sourced and recruited a candidate for a high-level technical position?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the candidate's recruiting skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources