Interview Questions for Technical Sourcers:
1. What experience do you have recruiting through social media?
Demonstrates knowledge of online recruitment techniques and reveals gaps in knowledge.
2. What recruitment networking systems are you most familiar with?
Highlights areas of expertise.
3. What techniques should be used when screening candidates for technical positions?
Demonstrates the candidate’s screening and interviewing skills.
4. How would you ensure that selected candidates fully understood the requirements of the position?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication and investigative skills.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you sourced and recruited a candidate for a high-level technical position?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the candidate's recruiting skills.