Interview Questions for Technical Program Managers:
1. Can you describe your steps for the timely completion of product development?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and their knowledge of planning related to the respective stages of development.
2. Which methods have you found work the best to evaluate a new product?
Tests the candidate's experience and knowledge of measuring product performance metrics.
3. Executives have unrealistic project deadline expectations. How do you respond?
Assesses communication and problem-solving skills, as well as whether the candidate responds appropriately.
4. Tell me about a product you achieved great success with. What did you learn?
Reveals the candidate's potential, knowledge, and the extent of their industry experience.
5. What measures have you used to monitor sufficient software development progress?
Evaluates the candidate's leadership experience and reveals how they measure progress.