Technical Advisors assist in developing and implementing program reviews. They render their knowledge and skills to Technicians in systems development.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Technical Advisor Job Description Template
We are looking for a highly-skilled Technical Advisor to provide support in implementing program reviews. The Technical Advisor's responsibilities include developing applications, providing technical expertise, and coordinating Technicians' activities. You should also motivate team members by maintaining strong staff relations.
To be successful as a Technical Advisor, you should provide exceptional customer service, display efficient multitasking abilities, and be detail-oriented. Ultimately, a top-notch Technical Advisor should exhibit superior technical knowledge and key computer competencies.
Technical Advisor Responsibilities:
- Providing assistance in developing and implementing program reviews.
- Advising and sharing your expertise with Technicians.
- Defining and developing applications for technical designs.
- Coordinating technical activities.
- Supporting team members in their programming activities.
- Researching and creating strategic management, operational, and financial plans.
Technical Advisor Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Demonstrable experience in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Strong knowledge of computer support techniques and procedures.
- Customer service experience.
- Superior leadership qualities.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or guidance.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources