Technical Advisors provide computer support by evaluating networks and troubleshooting internet systems.
When interviewing Technical Advisors, preferred candidates should be exceptional problem-solvers who have strong customer service skills. Avoid candidates who are not detail-oriented and lack communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Technical Advisors:
1. Can you describe your troubleshooting process?
Tests troubleshooting capabilities and the ability to operate thoroughly.
2. Have you ever gone above and beyond for a customer?
Demonstrates the willingness to do extra work to satisfy a customer's needs.
3. Would you say that technical knowledge is more important than customer service skills?
Indicates the ability to reason, plus technical knowledge and customer service skills.
4. Think of an area in which you identify yourself as an expert. How would you utilize this expertise within the organization?
Reveals the candidate's chief area of expertise and why they will be an asset.
5. What is the most challenging aspect of this position?
Evaluates the candidate's understanding of the role and tests for a self-driven nature to tackle challenges as they come.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources