Interview Questions for Tableau Developers:
1. How would you describe Tableau to a client who does not have background information?
Demonstrates knowledge of Tableau.
2. What are the components of the dashboard?
Demonstrates knowledge of dashboards.
3. How do you stay up-to-date with industry developments?
Reveals how the candidate stays knowledgeable on industry developments.
4. How do you perform load testing in Tableau?
Demonstrates candidates' method of load testing in Tableau.
5. Do you prefer working alone or in a team?
Demonstrates ability to work efficiently as an individual and in a team.