Interview Questions for Stagehands:
1. Can you describe the last time you built something with your hands?
Tests construction skills and the ability to successfully complete projects.
2. What do you think are the essential skills needed to be a Stagehand?
Reveals an understanding of the role and tests skill level and experience.
3. Describe a time someone made an unreasonable request. What happened?
Tests communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to remain professional.
4. Describe a time you resolved an argument with a colleague. What happened?
Tests problem-solving, conflict resolution, interpersonal, and communication skills.
5. What is the most advanced skill you have learned in your career so far?
Reveals candidates’ skill level and experience and also highlights their strengths.